Give us a call: 778.772.7841
Teaching individuals and families to make informed decisions about the food they eat and how important nutrition is to reaching your goals.
Train 1on1 $50 or 2on1 $75* available when booking sessions in addition to your existing schedule, available to new clients
Call us today!
Book your free consultation and assessment here.
“Why work with Better-Bodies?”
- Because we have it all. Currently with four personal trainers and one Holistic nutritionist, we can provide programs that evolve, continuing to challenge and engage our clients month after month, year after year. Leading to long lasting change and gratifying results!
- Because we’re Holistically minded…… Our Registered Holistic nutritionist and Personal trainer services set us apart from the rest. Our Holistic approach looks at your body as an integrated system, there’s never “just a recurring injury that needs taping up”. Our trainers ask the right questions of you, WHY do you get calf cramps? WHY can’t you lose weight despite all the exercise? WHY do you get headaches after 20 minutes of a workout? All you have to do is turn up, we’ll help to get you to where you want to go.
- Events. The reason the Better-Bodies team stays fit, is so we can enjoy active lifestyles. We don’t want to be slaves to the gym, although we know how to enjoy our time there. We like to share our passions with our clients, friends and family through monthly hikes, Golf days, Skiing, adventure races and endless other activities.
- We don’t pre-sell personal training packages. Our future work is on the line every time you come in. We back ourselves to engage and challenge you every time you come in, so you can’t wait to come back!
- We have a trainer for everyone; whether you’re after a Female Personal Trainer, a Male Personal Trainer, a tough personal trainer or a caring personal trainer. We have it all.